Warehouse Storeman / Sales Administrator
Advertiser: Ozpig Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and growth orientated individual to join our small team at Kunda Park. This key role will be charged with the responsibility of managing our warehouse operation and will at the same time play a key role in managing the Sales & Customer Service administration processes within the business.
This role will also be responsible for attending/managing a number of trade shows throughout the year.
Whilst this role will initially be offered on a Part time basis of 25 hours per week to the successful applicant, we envisage that there is real potential to evolve into a Full time position over the next 12 months.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Managing the Warehouse Operation
- accurate picking & packing of orders
- unloading containers
- inventory management
- ensuring a tidy & safe working environment
- accurate processing of Customer orders
- receipting of Customer payments
- answering phone calls/emails
- other duties as required
- attend to and manage up to 6 trade shows pa
- demonstrate & educate the Consumer
- achieve agreed sales targets
- Warehousing skills
- Proven Customer Service/Sales skills
- Strong computer and technological ability
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Forklift ticket required
If the above sounds like you and you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please hit the "APPLY NOW" button and submit
your resume and a covering letter detailing why you would be suited to this role.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?