FLORIST sydney- Senior Part Time 20hours
Advertiser: B & M FloristMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Floristry
B & M Florist, is located in the friendly local St George Suburb of Monterey. With 31 years in business we're a family run shop with a great close knit team. We've won the best florist in Australian in the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2018, NSW in 2018 & 2017 Sydney Markets Fresh awards and local business florist of the year 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2013. We are fun, innovative and love to keep on top of every new trend.
About the role
What you would do
- preparing flowers for the store as well as custom orders
- customer service (serving, answering the phone, taking orders etc) this is very important as we are a very busy retail florist shop
- work with a team- set weekly roster 20hrs.
- Saturday is one of the set days, shift is until 8pm
Benefits and perks
- Working in a modern on trend florist shop
- above award wages and incentives for hard work and good sales.
- Large team of 10+
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a busy store
- confident in all aspects of floristry and ability to copy our designs from online website.
- Customer service experience as our store sells plants, baby products, candles, gifts and homewares.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted for an interview
- Do you have professional floristry experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in Floristry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?