SKILLED: Lamb Boners/Slicers/Knife Hands/Slaughtermen
Advertiser: Gundagai Meat ProcessorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
SKILLED: Lamb Boners/Slaughtermen
Gundagai Meat Processors (GMP) is one of Australia’s most innovative, progressive and trusted lamb processors.
An opportunity exists at our Gundagai Plant for experienced Skilled Meat Workers. We are seeking individuals to join our dynamic organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of our business.
This is a full-time position with the potential to earn $53,900 or more with additional allowances and / or overtime.
- To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
- Ability to work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
- Good communications skills essential
- A professional work attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Performing general Slaughtering/Boning/Slicing duties
- High focus & attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in Boning, Slicing or Slaughtering duties required.
- Relevant qualification (cert 2/3 Meat processing) advantageous but not essential
- Proven high level of knife sharpening skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Requirements
- Highly developed interpersonal and commination skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with supervisors on improving daily duties
Closing date: 12th February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?