Advertiser: Tanks West Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
West Coast Poly Pty Ltd is a well-established manufacturing company based in canning vale WA. We produce high quality roto-moulded polyethylene products for liquid storage systems suppling the rural, urban and industrial /mining sectors.
Our busy workshop seeks a full time experienced plastic fabricator/machine operator to join our dedicated team.
Successful candidates will:
- Report directly to the production manager
- Be responsible for machinery operation of roto-moulded products
- Operate and install PE extrusion welded fittings to product requirements
- Ensure correct materials are used during production
- Be able to read drawings and follow instructions
- Follow strict QA protocol to meet company ISO9001 Standards
- Follow the companies OH&S and SOP procedures
- Hold a current forklift license
- Have experience using PE Extrusion and butt welders
- Be physically fit and willing to work within a team environment
- Undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and Drug and Alcohol test
Good remuneration and bonus incentives apply. Please forward your resume along with any previous experience you may have within the industry
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience as a machine operator?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?