Experienced Seafood processor/ filleter
Advertiser: Bass Strait DirectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- $20 - $24.99 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fishing & Aquaculture
Bass Strait Direct is a fresh fish/ seafood retail/ wholesale business which prides itself in selling Local and Australian Seafood.
You will be responsible for scaling, preparing and filleting fish.
Processing and packing products for retail and wholesale.
You will be part of a friendly,productive team, in an award winning business on beautiful Phillip Island.
We require an experienced person who has previously worked in the seafood industry with good fish filleting skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please call Margie on 0427 785602
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?