Advertiser: Jolleys Boathouse RestaurantMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Award winning City Restaurant requires Casual Section waiters.
Jolleys Boathouse is an iconic Adelaide Restaurant located 5 minutes from the CBD. Established over 25 years ago, set over two levels overlooking the River Torrens, we offer A la Carte dining for over 80 people, a private dining room as well function capacity for 120 people.
We are seeking enthusiastic, confident and highly experienced a la carte section waitstaff to join our team.
Successful applicants will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a strong focus on customer service, with barista and wine knowledge.
Positions available for day, evening and weekend shifts.
If this sounds like you and would like to join our team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply for this position if you have the required experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?