- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We are looking for someone who is pro-active and able to support our Conveyancers with minimal supervision to start immediately on a full time basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Opening files
- Preparation of all Conveyancing documentation
- Answering phone calls
- Attendance to the LTO for settlements
- Greet and welcome clients/guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Liaising with all the necessary parties to the transaction, including other Conveyancers, Banks etc.
- Ordering Government Searches
- Calculating Special Meter Readings
- General clerical receptionist duties including banking, post etc.
Your attributes will include:-
- Computer literate
- Friendly, professional and out going
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Be a team player
- Impeccable oral, written and communication skills
You will also be required to have a current drivers licence. Knowledge of CATS program will be a great advantage. Training will be provided if necessary. Salary will be based on level of experience.
To apply in confidence, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae (preferably in one PDF attachment).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?