Casual Nursery Hand
Advertiser: Tingalpa Wholesale NurseryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
We are seeking willing and able nursery workers to join our team.
Duties will include, potting plants, cleaning and trimming plants for sales, general nursery duties including weeding, cleaning, moving stock, pushing trolleys and loading/unloading plants.
Ideal applicants would;
- Hard working, including being able to work at a consistent pace without supervision.
- Posses excellent work ethics, (reliable, punctual, proactive)
- Be driven to learn and grow
- Be able to be follow instruction from supervisors and management and be willing to adapt and be flexible in day to day activities
- Be physically fit and be able to push, lift, bend and carry without issues
- Like working with plants
- Be happy to support and work with other team members
- Have strong and sound written and verbal communication skills
Applicants need to be available to work Mondays to Fridays from 7am to 4pm and have own transport.to and from site.
Previous nursery experience is an advantage but not essential to the position.
If this is you and you would like to join our family owned business, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?