Receptionist - Trainee
Advertiser: Hunter FinancialMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
- Are you seeking to gain experience working in a hands on reception role?
- Are you interested in completing your Certificate III in Business Administration?
- Are you wanting to join a young, dynamic and professional firm?
- Are you wanting to work in the beautiful Lake Macquarie area?
Based in Belmont NSW, Hunter Financial Planning is a highly regarded, diverse financial planning firm. Offering both Financial Planning and Mortgage services, we have been recognised as one of the top 10% planning firms in Australia and have also been a finalist in the Hunter Business Chamber Awards for Professional Excellence.
Our Receptionist - Trainee position will involve more than just being the face of our company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain insight and firsthand experience into the operations of a successful business, while also completing a Certificate III in Business Administration.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with our clients face to face, via phone and email
- Managing third party relationships with other Financial Professionals and External Companies
- Data entry and processing client information
- Providing administration support to our client services to our team.
To be successful in this position, you will need the following attributes:
- Impeccable corporate presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a great phone manner
- Planning and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Competence with Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work autonomously.
While no previous experience is required, sharing in our core team values is essential:
- Open and Honest Communication
- Empowering our Team
- Initiative, Motivation and Passion.
Do you have what we are looking for?
If you would like to be considered for this full time opportunity, please apply by emailing email@example.com
Please ensure you include your Resume and a Cover Letter that addresses:
- Why you would like to be considered for this position; and
- Why you are interested in joining the Hunter Financial Planning team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Applications close Sunday 27th January)