Warehouse Team Member
Advertiser: Roza's GourmetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Roza's Gourmet is a boutique supplier of premium gourmet sauces & dips to over 600 independent wholesale and retail outlets across Australia and more recently overseas.
Listed in the BRW 'Fast 100' in 2017, Roza's Gourmet is defined by its naturally fabulous products made with love, providing old fashioned service, and unsurpassed gourmet Australian prestige.
Due to recent growth, we are now looking for a motivated individual to join our warehousing team in a hands on role, where a significant physical contribution will be made each day to all aspects of our warehouse.
Duties & responsibilities
The role reports directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for the following day to day tasks in our warehousing facility:
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- Rotating stock according to use-by dates.
- Accurately packing all orders.
- Maintaining raw material and finished goods storage areas.
- Overseeing QC requirements on receipt and despatch.
- Managing freight logistics.
- Driving of our small refrigerated truck (car licence only)
- Warehousing experience preferably with FMCG, short shelf life, chilled food product.
- Pro-active, hands on, go getter with a strong presence on the floor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good computer/IT skills, competent with using warehouse management systems and MS Office.
- Have initiative, punctuality and reliability.
- Hold a current forklift licence and car licence.
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in workplace safety procedures
- Great team environment.
- Above award wages.
- An opportunity to work in a business with a proven track record in developing and promoting talented individuals to senior positions.
- Immediate start available.
This position is based at our factory in Sumner. To apply, please press 'Apply now' and supply us with your CV and a cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?