Support Team Lead
Advertiser: MyXplorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We're a rapidly growing startup and are looking for a Support Team Lead to ensure our customer support is easy and helpful to our clients.
What is Xplor?
Our software has revolutionised the day to day operations of childcare centres. By automating administration we make it possible for teachers, educators and parents to focus on a child's education.
We are a Series B funded, fast growing startup with over 70 employees currently based in Melbourne, Australia and expanding into the UK in 2019 as we continue on our journey to make education great around the world.
What will I be doing as a Support Team Lead?
Our Success team helps our customers in the effective use of our products, ensuring customer happiness and making their experience with support as easy and helpful as possible. The Support Team Lead manages the team members that provide the ongoing support of customers once they are onboarded and trained on our platform. Your day to day could include:
- Manage, train, and support a team of five Customer Success Coordinators
- Ensuring the team able to reach their individual and team goals and maintaining metrics at the desired levels
- Answering tickets and phone calls of customers, handling more complex issues or escalations
- Manage and monitor the ticketing system, and identifying and implementing improvements in our processes
- Rostering and managing the workload of the team
- Collaborating with the Product and Development teams to properly communicate common customer issues and trends observed
What would make me a good candidate?
- Ideally 2-5 years previous experience leading a team in a phone based, customer support environment
- Previous experience with a ticket management system, ideally with Zendesk
- Ability to analyse data and improve metrics including CSAT and First Resolution Time
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in ways that are easy to understand
- Empathic, emotionally intelligent, and driven to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Motivated by a fast paced, high pressure environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same, seriously!
- Our core values resonate with you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Customers, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
What is it like to work at MyXplor?
You get to be a part of redefining the education sector at a thriving startup funded by top investors, and a chance to make a real impact on the business. Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn with swift progression for high performers
- A great team environment where we support, recognise, and care about each other
- A funky, open plan office (aka the Launchpad) located on Bourke Street
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- Plenty of rocket-related puns, of course
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
Individuals seeking employment at Xplor are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?