Social Media & Content Specialist
Advertiser: EcosaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
Ecosa is a company dedicated to healthily transforming sleep with personalised products that have been well-engineered and proven to enhance sleep quality.
About the role
We want someone who can take the content, tell a story and engage with our audience.
o Content creation for all social media platforms ranging from Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat
o Working with our design team and media team to create eye catching and engaging content
o Developing a social media strategy to achieve quarterly and annual marketing objectives
o Taking charge of influencer programs and maintaining relationships with our communities
o Measure the success of our efforts
Skills and experience
o Solid social media experience, including paid social
o Outstanding content creation skills
o An expert understanding of how to set up and optimise campaigns within Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?