- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. With the lightest tare weights in Australia, our innovative, high - quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
Ongoing support is provided by our comprehensive truck and trailer repair, maintenance and Tyre service.
The vacancy will suit a Human Resources graduate with a minimum of 2-3 years experience and willing to learn
The successful applicant will have 2+ years of experience in Human Resources including end to end recruitment, training and generalist HR functions with the ability to multi-task and use their initiative. This position will also include general duties and HR reporting.
You will also be liaising with other divisions within the BRE Group which will require some travel from time to time
Working hours Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent administration skills with effective communication for customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Assist with performance management and maintenance of training matrix.
- Identify and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills. (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Able to work as part of our team.
- Ability to create and implement policies and procedures.
- Outgoing and bright personality
- Experience in the manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but not necessary.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package with other benefits which will be discussed with the right person.
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol and baseline hearing test and provide a valid National Police clearance (issued no longer than 6 months ago)
Applicants will have to provide proof of their working rights to work and live in Australia
If you have a positive attitude, meet our job requirements and have the right skills and knowledge base, then we would like you to apply through SEEK.
Please submit your Resume via Seek to be considered for the role.
For further information regarding our company and quality products visit us at www.brucerockengineering.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?