Advertiser: CommSolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
CommSol provides telecommunication services across multiple states within Australia including but not limited to construction and maintenance on the NBN network.
We are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and are seeking EOI of applicants meeting the below criteria.
Applicants must have experience working on Telstra / NBN infrastructure and hold a high level of pride and quality.
Copper Technician - Contractors
- Copper rehabilitation and extensions on existing network
- Must have experience in fault finding on ADSL / VDSL services using appropriate test equipment (TDR etc)
- Cable hauling, rodding and roping
- Copper jointing, using Dexgreen OJ's and various types of Heatshrink joints
- Ability to work on Lead / German cable and cable sizes above 100 pair - Not essential
- Works within pillars (Jumpering, tail replacements etc)
- Understanding of CAN
Fibre Technician - Contractors
- Must have experience fibre splicing / mechanical and using Fusion Splicer (Ribbon or single)
- Must have fault finding experience using OTDR
- Cable Hauling, rodding and roping
Pit & Pipe Civil Contractors
- Pit installation and replacement - Installing in new locations and/or replacing old pits
- Pipe installation - Using trenching and boring techniquies installing P20/50/100
- ACM Pit removal: Removal of existing asbestos pits
- Ability to read dial before you dig plans
- Previous experience with NBN
- Non-friable asbestos removal ticket
- Traffic control yellow card (or willing to obtain)
- Pit and Pipe Certification
- Pty Ltd Compay
- Have all relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Valid Police Clearance (Within last 6 months)
- Valid Australian driver's licence
- Work rights in Australia
- ACMA license (with relevant endorsements)
- First aid and CPR within last six months.
- Construction Industry Induction White Card
- NBN enable
- Appropriate licences/accreditations for plant and equipment.
- Suitable vehicle and tools suited for work requirements, such as Fusion splicer, OTDR etc
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?