Executive Assistant/Administration Officer
Advertiser: Rapha Health and Education Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- $28-$32 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
About the business and the role
Rapha Health is a leading allied health practice specialising in psychology, speech therapy and partnering with an occupational therapy practice to provide multidisciplinary health services . Reporting to the Clinic Director you will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in our growing practice and expanding administration team as we move to our brand new purpose built clinic facility in the heart of Springfield's Health City.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Providing high level administrative support to the Director of the Clinic on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaising with third party organisations with whom we have strategic alliances.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns for the clinic overall as well as special events and programs.
- Responsible for the clinic's social media presence.
- Assisting with development and implementation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the Practice Manager.
- Diary management and appointment scheduling for the Director using our practice management software.
- Correspondence management and filing into our electronic systems.
- Approximately one-third of the role will involve front desk reception support including greeting clients, answering phones, taking payments etc.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar high-level administrative role.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional word processing skills and experience in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative in managing tasks and workload.
- Post-secondary qualifications or training in administration, marketing or business.
- Previous experience in a health environment with demonstrated proficiency in specialist software systems such as practice management.
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions (accounts receivable/payable).
Job benefits and perks
- Ability to work flexible hours (willingness to work at least one evening per week or some Saturdays will be highly regarded).
- Brand new clinic with parking and public transport nearby.
- Friendly team of 8 health professionals and 3 admin team members.
- Guaranteed holidays over Christmas period due to clinic closure.
- Opportunity to develop role as the practice grows.
- Salary negotiable for highly qualified or experienced applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?