SERVICE & APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - CNC MACHINIST PROGRAMMER
Advertiser: recruitaustralia.comMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Career position.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Fitters, Turners & Machinists
RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM PTY LTD
INDUSTRY SPECIALIST - IT, ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- Ref Number 382-1301
- CNC Service Engineer position - will train in servicing
- CNC Machinist Programmer that wants to advance career.
- Salary + car allowance + training + career
- Large international Co with overseas training.
- Start now.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader in sales and service of CNC machinery. They are a large International company that offer high end CNC Machine Tools. We need a CNC Machinist with programming ability that would like to advance career into a Applications & Service Engineer.
Based in Sydney you will be trained to do Installation, Client Training and Breakdown work on CNC Machines. You will work along side an existing senior engineer and assist with CNC machines installs plus advise / train clients on how to use CNC Machines plus perform breakdown duties and general maintenance in Adelaide and Perth.
This is a very well established international company that is offering a truly great opportunity for a CNC Machinst with programming skills to advance.
This is a NSW based role, at times you will be required to travel interstate and overseas.
The ideal person will have;
- CNC operational skills a must.
- Programming skills.
- A trade background
- Mechanical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to be trained in service work.
They are offering an excellent salary package. This is a career role.
Send resume to: Rob Flocas
Via the APPLY button
Phone 02 9891 4080 - 7 days - 9am to 9pm
All enquirers are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
I.T. & ENGINEERING,
CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL.