European Market Placement Officer
Advertiser: Ausphin Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Company Background & Job Purpose
Ausphin Pty. Ltd. is the leading and preferred traineeship and recruitment firm specialising in the hospitality industry. We share partnerships with big hotels and restaurant companies for placement solutions. We are looking to add to our already successful Sydney team an experienced European Market Placement Officer who will be responsible in promoting Ausphin’s Recruitment and Placement Solutions Programs to both current and new partners and customers.
We offer a fun working atmosphere in a fast-paced environment. Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Explores the market best practices in the placement and staffing and implement appropriate best practices to create appropriate placements
· Builds a quality relationship with the customers, host companies and external placement agencies
· Monitors and constantly placement requirements
· Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
· Monitors job interviews for the openings in the host company
· Acts as a single point of contact for host company’s stakeholders regarding placement topics
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
· Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
· Prepare placement materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Demonstrated experience in the recruitment industry for European nationals in Australia is preferred
• Sales experience will be beneficial
• Exposure to hospitality industry is preferred
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Motivated with high energy levels
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
• Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
• Team focused yet individual in style
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of agency recruitment experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?