Advertiser: Oak Road EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Database Development & Administration
About the role
This Role plays a key part across all of our business units and supports and provides insights that are pivotal to the decisions, strategies and ongoing refinements of our business practices.
What you would be doing
The main things that you would be doing include:
- working with stakeholders to understand their data and reporting requirements
- create reports and dashboards, and visualisations
- work with the team to prioritise business and information needs
- take the lead on exploring and testing the latest analytics toolsets and technologies
- data extraction and manipulation
- data modelling with a variety of data types
- predictive modelling and forecasting
- perform analysis to identify trends patterns and associations in data
- deliver presentations to stakeholders across the organisation
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
Skills and experience
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Strong critical thinking ability
- The ability to work individually as well within a team environment
- A passion for working with data and databases
- Experienced in data analysis
- Experience with data modelling
About the company
[Give a brief overview of your company including what it does, any unique aspects about the culture etc.]
- How many years' experience do you have as a data analyst?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business intelligence (BI) analyst?