Junior Software Engineer
Advertiser: P2 Group Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Software
You will be involved in our advanced web applications, and complex processing and calculation engines that service the industrial sector. We set the bar high, as reflected in our work ethic and commitment to best practice and quality and we are looking for the best Junior Developers to become an integral part of our brilliant Perth team.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Graduate to 3 years' industry experience in software design and development
- Experience in agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Proficient in C#
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Knowledge or experience of ASP.NET, WebAPI, and MVC
- Knowledge or experience of Azure Cloud technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and keep up to speed with the newest web technologies
- Ability to accurately implement software from requirements and design models
What we offer you:
- A casual and friendly and supportive work environment
- Brilliant team members to learn from and with
- Working with the most modern technologies and processes
- Transport allowance
- A competitive bonus structure.
- Generous annual leave allowances
- A company dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities
The P2 Way:
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond…
The successful employee at P2 is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our customers.
We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organisation.
P2 is the world's largest software and technology company dedicated to the upstream oil and gas industry, with solutions spanning the entire value chain from exploration to decommissioning. More than 1,600 companies use P2 products and services daily to improve decision-making, gain clarity into complex workflow scenarios, and optimise upstream efficiency. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?