Project CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
- National growing company. Bluechip clients.
- Great close knit team culture. Great Diversity. Career Progression.
- Opportunity to Shine + Fun and rewarding work place!
Landells Signs is an established and respected sign firm with blue-chip clients. We make and supply signs across Australia to large retailers, construction projects and for major events. Landells Signs has been established for over 115 years and has an enviable record of providing high quality signage service to big and small businesses.
Due to expansion and growth within the company, we are now seeking a dynamic project coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Account/Project Manager and working alongside Project Managers & Coordinators, Graphic Designers, Production and Installation managers you will be responsible for:
Project documentation and administrative support.
Client correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
Assist with providing project support to client/s.
Setup and maintain deliver projects assigned to you.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
Project Planning and coordination skills
Proficient computer skills and competency with Microsoft Office Software.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to adapt to change
The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team and take initiative when needed
Willingness to learn and a desire for knowledge
Minimum 2 years project coordination experience.
Signage industry experience (in any capacity) will be looked upon favourably, but not essential as you will receive on the job training to support your role.
The role on offer has the potential to evolve and a demonstrated willingness to learn and adapt to change in a fast paced environment is a must.
If you are looking for a role with a well-established, secure and growing company, this could be the role for you.
Please note that due to an anticipated high volume response, only those who have been short listed will be contacted. Please note, only those with an unrestricted visa and live and work permanently in Australia need apply. Click Apply to submit your resume now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?