Advertiser: Abba CaravansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
About the business
As a family business whose roots are firmly in the delivery of outstanding customer service, ABBA Caravans believes in building long lasting relationships with its customers and employees based on trust and integrity. You will be working alongside a small team of experienced professionals that are passionate about caravans, and providing outstanding customer service. Specialising in new and used caravan sales, as well as offering parts and accessories, servicing and repairs, our business has become one of the top for the brands we represent.
About the role
Due to continued business growth and success we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and self motivated Caravan Repairer to join our rapidly growing team of repairers.
Skills and experience
Your duties will be but not limited to:
- Brake & bearing services
- Cabinet making
- 12V and 240V electrical work
- Caravan plumbing
- Pre-delivery checks
- Installation of awnings and hardware
- Other work as required
You must have a keen eye for detail and the ability to organise and prioritise your workload, you will also be an effective communicator with the ability to assert yourself and work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- 2+ Years in a similar role
- Drivers Licence
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Exceptional time management skills
- Prompt, punctual, well-presented and respectful of customers, peers and management.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, work both autonomously and as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge that this position provides, then please send a cover along with your CV to apply for this position.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- What's your expected hourly rate?