Business Development Executive
Advertiser: TTFS Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- $60k - $70k (neg depending on exp) + super + comm
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
TTFS (The Temporary Fencing Shop) is a fast growing Australian company. We manufacture and supply steel and plastic infrastructure products to large construction and infrastructure companies across Australia. We also work hard to make sure we’re known for being knowledgeable, flexible and hassle-free to deal with.
About the role:
In this newly created role, you’ll focus on acquiring and developing new leads into long term sales opportunities. Most of your lead generation work will be phone based consultative selling to infrastructure companies; driving growth of sustainable new business and increasing our market share.
This is an autonomous role, reporting into the general manager and given it’s a new one within the business, you’ll need to be comfortable setting up processes and systems.
Additionally, as you consistently meet and exceed your sales targets, there’ll be opportunities to develop your career with us.
Your key responsibilities:
- Use a consultative selling approach to generate new leads, qualify customers’ needs and develop new business into long term customers
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets
- Weekly and monthly sales reports completion
- Analyse what the market is doing i.e. opportunities, trends, business movements, competitor activity
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar consultative selling role; demonstrating the drive to achieve and exceed sales KPIs
- Ability to nurture new business opportunities into long term business relationships
- Strong commercial orientation; able to look at data and make sales decisions based on what it’s telling you to continue meeting your targets
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- Come from a background working with large infrastructure companies (desired)
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to join a company who want to develop your sales career. If you’re keen to be a part of this, then click APPLY to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?