Accounts Payable & Receivable OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Feb 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Archers Body Corporate Management is a well-established Body Corporate/Strata Management company and industry leader. With offices located throughout Queensland, our primary focus is to offer clients financial assurance, friendly and professional service, effective communication and experience – ensuring that all strata communities are effective and harmonious.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our team as an Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer in our Gold Coast/Southport Branch.
Archers offers committed professionals a comprehensive career pathway.
We pride ourselves on our heavy focus on individually tailored Training and Development opportunities for each staff member. Our focus on education has been formally recognised in the form of the Strata Community Australia (SCA) - Commitment to Education Award.
To monitor staff development and morale we conduct regular reviews to ensure that all staff are happy and progressing.
The Requirements -
- Sound Accounts knowledge (must have data entry experience);
- Previous Accounts Payable & Receivable experience in a high volume environment essential;
- Be able to work autonomously & in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Effective Time Management skills;
- Proven intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- The ability to support a small team in a busy professional office; and
- Be able to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing sectors in Australia – the Strata Industry;
- Join a firm that has a 35 year history and is owned & run by industry specialist who are known as industry leaders;
- Training will be provided to enable ease of use with Strata based software;