Advertiser: Welstand Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
A full time position exists for an experienced Traffic Control Planner to join our team based in Midvale at LGC Traffic Management.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to ensure that high-quality traffic management plans are developed/drafted to meet Client, Council and Road Authority requirements. Thus ensuring sign-off of relevant permits and approvals from Councils, Road and Public Transport Authorities. Scheduling/rostering of traffic controller shifts, performing site audits and asset tracking of traffic control equipment and vehicles.
- Designing, amending and maintaining high quality traffic plans, applying for approvals of work
- Monitoring and maintaining accurate records for Traffic Controller hours
- Monitoring and tracking traffic control assets such as signs, related equipment, vehicles and vehicle usage.
- Performing site audits to ensure setup meets requirements.
- Developing positive relationships with Clients, Customers, Councils, Road Authorities and Public Transport Authorities
- Assist with the onboarding of new Traffic Control workers ensuring they understand and follow company processes.
- Monitor Traffic Controllers performance
- Current AWTM (Advanced Worksite Traffic Management) ticket
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar planning role
- Proven experience with Rapid Plan software (or similar)
- Sound understanding of traffic workflow issues and challenges
- Understanding of Authorities, Permit Applications and Approvals
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy, (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication skills with external and internal clients
- Works well under pressure -thinking logically and developing solutions with the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly when things change last minute.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?