Legal Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Barry.Nilsson.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Established for 55 years, Barry.Nilsson. is a national law firm currently comprising over 300 staff and having a reputation for excellence within its three areas of expertise: insurance & health, property & commercial and family law.
We're currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Melbourne CBD office on a full-time basis. Duties of the position will include:
- answering phone calls
- meeting and greeting clients
- meeting room bookings and ordering catering
- keeping the reception, meeting rooms and kitchen tidy
- stocktaking and ordering kitchen and office supplies
- booking couriers and collecting & sorting mail
- administrative tasks including typing and filing
We're looking for someone who is well organised, professionally presented, has a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude. The role will involve interaction with both staff and clients so good communication skills are also a must. We're after someone with previous reception and administration experience, preferably in a legal or professional services environment. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys variety and is happy to undertake various administrative duties as part of their everyday role.
The successful candidate will be joining a collegiate team environment where all staff are valued for their contribution. In recognition of this, all full-time staff enjoy every second Friday afternoon off. We believe this displays our progressive approach and is indicative of the culture we promote.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply to the People & Culture Adviser - Simone Matthys via Seek with your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?