Traffic Controller's - EOI
Advertiser: Aboriginal United ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
Traffic Controllers - EOI - Roles all over WA
We are seeking Expression of Interest from qualified traffic controllers for upcoming work all over Western Australia. These roles are short notice starts with a competitive hourly rate.
- Traffic Control Tickets
- Valid White or Blue Card
- Drivers Licence (WA C Class, HR Licence is an Advantage)
- Reliable Transport
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Able to provide a National Police Clearance – Not less than 3 months old
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Previous site experience is an advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to HSE
- Opportunities to gain experience and access for various sites in Western Australia
- Possibility of ongoing work
- Weekly pay
Aboriginal United Services (AUS) is as its name suggests, an indigenous based Company with ties to some of the largest Mining Companies in Australia. With various subsidiary Companies all working under the one flag and with the one focus which is to promote and support the indigenous peoples in the Pilbara and more over that same support Australia wide.
"APPLY NOW" through Seek and for a confidential discussion contact Lorretta Jackson on 0477 477 025 or email email@example.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUS Holdings is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to a safe workplace.