Personal Assistant to Partner
Advertiser: Zaparas Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
About Our Firm
Founded in 1981, Zaparas Lawyers has a proud tradition of service as a family business supporting clients in compensable injury. Our strong Firm ethos is underscored by believing in a society where all individuals have appropriate redress when they suffer loss. In support of this ethos we do everything in our power to make the legal process as open, uncomplicated and as non-frightening for our clients as possible. By providing the best advice we achieve just compensation for clients and earn a strong reputation in our field.
A great opportunity has arisen for a full time Personal Assistant to join our growing Firm.
As a professional Personal Assistant, you will be working and supporting a senior Partner. You are responsible for a broad range of duties which include but not limit to:
- Diary management
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Typing general correspondence including documents, letters and emails
- Managing, answering and directing all incoming and outgoing calls
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Assisting with general ad-hoc administration
The Successful Applicant
The Personal Assistant position at Zaparas will be both challenging and rewarding. To be considered for the role, you will have:
- At least 5 years' extensive experience in providing personal assistance to Senior Executives in a professional environment. Experience working in law firms is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Great attention to details and have a track record of producing high-quality work
- Flexible, reliable and friendly
- Comprehensive computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
How To Apply
If you think this is the job that you have been searching for, please click "Apply" today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have secretarial experience?