FRONT END & RAILS DEVELOPER
Advertiser: Citizen WolfMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Up to $90K+ with options for equity
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Are you desperate to prove how good you really are in a fast paced startup rather than a lumbering behemoth?
Are your game-changing ideas being ignored by head office?
Citizen Wolf is looking for an experienced developer who can own front-end and rails development and change the industry one custom T-shirt at a time.
We’re looking for someone:
- Who can work closely with the design team and apply their own technical flair to make the website seem like magic
- Who will take the lead on suggesting exciting new tech which could improve the customer experience online
- Who is inspired by the idea of SewBots, Magic Mirrors, and other pioneering tech
- Who can optimise processes and systems to make the company as efficient as possible...and then some more!
- Who is passionate about making a rails app the best possible version of it self
- Who is energised by a David vs Goliath challenge
- Who loves building via experiment and rapid iteration
- Who doesn’t necessarily know the answer to everything… but knows how to find out
- Who thinks outside the box and isn’t intimidated by the status quo
What can you expect?
– Competitive package based on experience and your ideal mix of salary / equity,
– Monthly uniform budget,
– Laser focussed KPIs,
– A supportive team open to new ideas and your initiatives,
– To help shape our company – we’re building an entirely new way of doing things so there are plenty of questions that we don’t have the answers to… we’re small, ambitious and know where we want to be, and we want you to grow with us as we learn and make our way there. This is definitely not about being another cog in the machine!
– Lots of feedback and interaction. We’re not shy of debates and hashing things out to arrive at conclusions. You won’t be working in a vacuum but you’ll be given the space to explore and implement.
Who is Citizen Wolf?
Citizen Wolf creates ethically made to measure T-shirts from our micro factory in Sydney. We use proprietary technology to make tailoring simple, fast and affordable for casual wardrobe classics with Tees being the first of many products. Our customers absolutely love us with and average review 4.8 / 5 stars. And our story has been picked up by top tier press such as Vogue, Men’s Style, The Australian and The SMH to name but a few plus we were a finalist for ‘Best Ethical Fashion Brand’ in Australia last year at the Prix de Marie Claire.
For more information visit www.citizenwolf.com
How to Apply
You’ll be joining a small, ambitious team on a mission to change the world. Yes, really. Drop us a note with a cover letter and your CV explaining why you’ll fit in. And if you’re still reading but have decided this opportunity is not for you, contact us anyway for a special deal on your next favourite Tee ;)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?