Advertiser: DBM Vircon Services (Australia) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
PDC are seeking to appoint experienced Software Developer in our Perth Office.
PDC is a highly experienced digital engineering and construction modelling global company. Based in Applecross, Western Australia, PDC has international offices in the Philippines and North America. PDC is part of the DBM Vircon Group of Companies.
Analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing maintenance of .NET in support of business goals and objectives. Ensuring IT services delivered through software applications are available when needed and fit for purpose.
- Working with stakeholders to determine functional requirements and develop .NET software applications to meet agreed functionality.
- Working within PDC’s software development life cycle process guidelines, manage the detailed analysis, design, development and testing of software applications for the delivery of new software applications and features enhancements to existing software applications.
- Development, integration and support of Excel applications.
- Provide in-depth problem analysis and resolution for all software application incidents. Ensure that incidents arising from or impacting IT services are managed and co-ordinated with 3rd party suppliers and internal support staff.
- Assess the impact on all proposed requests for change to software applications are carried out in accordance with change management controls.
- Maintain all documents related to the software development life cycle process guidelines.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education in the form of work experience.
- Experience working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Software development life cycle using TFS within agile methodologies.
- Microsoft certifications desirable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?