Junior Commercial Solicitor
Advertiser: Clendons Barristers and SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
Clendons is a specialised commercial law firm, practising from modern premises in the Britomart precinct, Auckland CBD. We maintain a leadership position in our areas of expertise and provide high quality, strategic legal advice to a broad range of commercial entities.
Our comprehensive continuing education and professional development programmes are aimed at continually building and developing the skills of our professional staff and enjoy an excellent work/life balance on a collegial working environment.
This is a challenging role requiring a high level of computer literacy, communication skills and a dedication to providing excellent service to our clients.
Clendons is seeking for a commercial solicitor at a junior level to join our dynamic firm to commence as soon as possible. If you are passionate about a career in the law, are looking for a challenge and have:
- an LLB with commercial papers
- a BCom with accounting papers, or other financial/accounting experience or qualifications
- completed your professionals course
- interests in areas of company, technology, intellectual property and commercial law
then apply now by emailing your resume, academic transcript and covering letter to:
For more information on our firm and careers with Clendons, visit our website at www.clendons.co.nz.