Commercial Lawyer 1-3 year PAE
Advertiser: Trinity LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
About the Firm
Trinity Law is a busy local law firm with around 30 staff providing legal services in Property, Commercial, Litigation and Small Business Enterprise (SME). We pride ourselves on being a values-based Firm in that our values of Excellence, Efficiency, Integrity & Positivity drive everything we do. We offer a friendly and supportive environment with a good work life balance and a vibrant social club with community-based activities.
About the Role
You will gain direct partner mentoring within a vibrant collaborative team dedicated to excellence and outstanding customer service. Working in a fast paced and exciting collegiate environment you will have the opportunity to further develop your professional skills while ensuring our clients receive the highest possible level of service. The role has a strong commercial/retail property focus and the successful applicant should have a strong interest in relation to:
- Major commercial, retail and project development conveyancing
- Commercial and retail Leasing
- General commercial law
- Structures and taxation
To be successful in this role you will have achieved solid academic results and have the runs on the board when it comes to delivery of quality work and developing excellent client relationships. Ideally you have experience and a genuine interest in our core business areas.
You will have a desire to advance your legal career by working in a variety of practice areas with a positive and flexible approach. The Trinity Law Values will resonate with you and be evident in all that you do. You will be able to work collaboratively and be willing to learn from the best in the business.
Key benefits are:
- Values driven Firm. Excellence, Efficiency, Integrity and Positivity drive everything we do
- The role will be structured to suit your PAE
- Vibrant social club activities
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
How to Apply
Please forward your covering letter and resume to Karen Rowland, Practice Manager preferably by email to: email@example.com or GPO Box 2705, Canberra City, ACT 2602
Trinity Law Values: Excellence Efficiency Integrity & Positivity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?