- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2019
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
PERFECTION - We’re what you might call a home-grown company – in more ways than one! For over 30 years we’ve operated as a family business. We have a long history in agriculture and together with the Australian farming community we grow the freshest, most flavorsome produce around. Operating across Australia, we employ over 1000 employees who are all from diverse backgrounds. From real life farmers to corporate roles, Perfection operates in many departments and disciplines. We are passionate about what we do, we respect each other, the industry and our products. We thrive on innovation and are committed to leading the way. Our team are energetic and like to have fun; but we are always disciplined and ethical in our approach.
About the Role: -
We are looking for high performing Forklift Drivers to join our busy Packhouse team; at our site in Two Wells. These busy roles will see you operating a Forklift: loading and unloading deliveries, moving stock between storage areas, Packhouses and Glasshouses. If you have a MR/HR truck license this would be advantageous. We have a range of shifts available – day, afternoon and night.
Key responsibility areas: -
- Forklift duties as directed;
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks;
- Moving stock;
- Manual lifting;
- Other duties as required.
To be successful you will have: -
- Current South Australian Forklift license is a must;
- Previous experience (2+years) operating a Forklift;
- MR/HR Truck licence is advantageous;
- Knowledge or experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment;
- Strong work ethic with a positive approach to daily tasks.
Including the above you will also enjoy working with a peer group that is passionate about what they do, have a positive attitude; self-motivated and take PRIDE in your work and ownership of your role. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting and supportive company.
If you possess the described skills then we want to hear from you, this is a great time to be joining one of Australia’s largest fresh produce groups; where you will join a fun and supportive culture.
Only those applicants with the right to work in Australia are welcomed to apply. Applicants are advised that Perfection Fresh Australia is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift operator?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?