Advertiser: CompliSpace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the Company
CompliSpace helps over 500,000+ students, more than 50,000 teachers, and over 1 million parents and carers every day. We also assist financial institutions including ASX listed entities and work with some of Australia’s leading Not-For-Profit organisations by making sure that they are working within their legal frameworks and requirements. By employing the highest calibre of people who are passionate about helping people, we strive to keep our clients safe, providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management solution. We take the worry out of meeting legal obligations. We know when there is a change in policy or an update in regulations and we update our clients accordingly. If clients need assistance with the functionality of their service, we’re here to help. Our products and platforms are essential to what we do, but our people are what sets us apart. We are dedicated and committed to the work that we do and we make a difference to people’s lives every day.
About the Role
We're creating new products and looking for a Node.js Tech Lead who can:
- Write code, beautiful code and love it
- Elevate code quality by managing pull-requests
- Deliver value through software releases aligned with business goals
- Mentor, manage and help shape a team of junior and mid-level full stack developers
- Work in a developer friendly Agile, test driven development team
We are seeking someone who takes pride in their work with meticulous attention to detail and is a strong team player who understands and is driven by our client focused ethos.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience full-stack development
- Exposure to an Agile, Test Driven team
- Minimum 2 years industry experience with Node.js, Vue/React/Angular
- Experience with Express & Hapi frameworks
- AWS, Cloud Formation, Docker & Kubernetes exposure
- Experience with testing frameworks like Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Supertest
- Excellent GIT skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Stash/Bitbucket
- Great communications skills
You will be focused on our new programming adventures with Node.js, Vue, Hapi & Express and all the various cloud goodies that are springing up. We've got lots going on, so your exceptional organisational skills and initiative to own and complete tasks will be a necessity. Your meticulous attention to detail enables you to complete your work with minimal supervision and deliver in a timely fashion.
If you are a Node.js expert, and you are excited about developing and delivering high-quality products, and you thrive on mentoring and managing junior and mid-level developers, come and join our dynamic team!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?