Physiotherapist (Full Time or Part Time)
Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Want to be part of a great culture with flexibility to work the hours that suit you?
Dimple needs experienced and passionate Physiotherapists on an ongoing full-time or part-time basis. We'd love for you to join our growing national team of engaged practitioners who deliver care that shines to elders in residential aged care facilities, in their own homes and in community settings enabling them to remain independent, recover from surgery or receive treatment in familiar environments.
You'll enjoy independence in the role as you apply your sound clinical reasoning and treatment skills to achieve desired outcomes and improve the lives of residents as well as address the clinical needs of clients in their own homes or community setting enabling them to remain independent, recover from surgery or receive treatment in familiar environments.
Come and join Dimple at a time when we are transforming our established national allied health business into a multimodality mobile healthcare provider. Be part of the convenient care revolution. With a young and vibrant culture, dedicated Support Hub, great benefits, and values shining through in our day-to-day actions - what more could you ask for?
The Ideal Dimple Physiotherapist:
• A passion for helping others and ensuring both the emotional and physical wellbeing of every resident or client
• A tertiary qualified, AHPRA registered practitioner focused on quality healthcare
• Sound clinical skills and knowledge with the ability to conduct health assessments, assess client needs and produce care plans
• A confident practitioner who can work independently and problem solve when required
• A great communicator who is organised and has an eye for detail
• Flexible enough to be working in the community with a varied caseload that may include post-surgery, aged, disability or paediatric clients
• A desire to be part of a broader multidisciplinary team
• Keen to be part of and contribute to the development of Dimple's vision
What You'll Be Doing
• Provide comprehensive Physio and/or OT assessments and treatments to residents in aged care as well as clients in a residential and community setting
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other healthcare professionals
• Access our custom online platform via your provided iPad that has everything you need to practise and where you document directly
• Enjoy knowing all your required equipment is provided
• Focus on clinical care knowing your Support Hub, with its experienced operations team, coordinates schedules, manages invoicing and funding and deals with clients administrative queries directly
You'll Need To Have
• Current AHPRA registration
• Relevant certifications including National Police Check, Working With Children Check, First Aid, CPR etc
• Own vehicle, comprehensive car insurance and valid driver's license
• Prior mobile or community Physiotherapy experience is advantageous but not essential
Our Commitment To You
• Competitive hourly rate
• Flexible rostering to suit your needs and facilitate work/life balance
• Paid development days including roadshows, an annual conference and CPD arranged for you
• Opportunities to work with experienced mentors or become one yourself
• Career development opportunities including clinical, management or other business units
• Quarterly Health Hit reimbursement to keep you fit and healthy
• Supportive team culture with regular networking opportunities
• Sophisticated systems and technology to help you be more effective
• An enthusiastic Support Hub available to assist when required
• Access to the Dimple Fairydust Fund to make someone's day
• Interstate transfers if we're hiring
Inspiring our people to feel their work has more meaning than 'just a job' goes to the very heart of Dimple. We continually invest in building and maintaining a great collaborative company culture. It's why our people are with us for years. We are motivated to be the best in what we do, not through ego, but through the knowledge that in our field if we are the best, we bring a little bit of joy to the lives of the people we touch.
We keep on the right course by living our values of do right, be loved and go beyond - when we live by these we know we can make a real difference to the lives of others every day. If you aspire to be part of something great and a valued member of a team challenging the norm of healthcare service delivery, this is the role for you.
Dimple is part of Zenitas Healthcare Limited, a company committed to providing a range of allied health, home care and general practitioner services throughout Australia.
Apply today if you share our vision to deliver quality care that shines!
Either Apply Now through Seek or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?