INTERIOR & RETAIL DESIGNER | REVIT
Advertiser: Food Strategy Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
About the business
Food Strategy gets commercial kitchens open for business by providing quality front & back of house design, consulting, council applications, product specification and procurement. There is video at the bottom of this page with great comments from our clients who are raving fans of what our design team can do.
About the role
The designer's role is crucial for our clients to bring their visions to life with minimal fuss and in quick time.
Benefits and perks
We have plenty of parking, modern offices, public transport at the door, opportunity to be involved in food industry training and events, energetic young team, inhouse coaching and training. Incentives for star performers.
BEFORE APPLYING: you agree that you have read the full Position Description on our website.
Go to www.FoodStrategy.com.au. Click on About, then Careers. Click on the tab REVIT DESIGN TECHNICIAN.
Read the details, as it will impact your application.
Skills and experience
- Proficient in REVIT Architecture software and relevant techniques.
- Flair for interior design solutions, working drawings, concepts and presentations for retail and commercial clients.
- Qualifications in interior design, building design or related education.
- Automatic or manual driver's licence to drive company vehicle as required.
Personal attributes. Must have:
The ability to self check your work to a perfectionist's level of accuracy
Driven to achieve quality for client and company outcomes.
High level of efficiency and organisation.
A "can do"mindset with a sharing, supportive and positive personality.
Ability to work independently and responsibly in an open plan office environment.
Professional and polished personal presentation at all times.
An acceptance of all cultural and race differences due to the range of backgrounds and food cuisines our clients offer.
Must be an Australian citizen with permanent residency (no working visas).
Unquestionable values in honesty, integrity, respect.
Desire to learn and grow with your team.
You are seeking or continuing a long term career in design.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- 2 Questions: How long have you used REVIT and where did you use? How would you describe your skill level?