Law Clerk / Junior Employment Lawyer
Advertiser: Dundas Street Employment LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Industrial Relations & Employment Law
CALLING ALL STARS
Dundas Street is a high profile specialist employment law firm, led by Partners Susan Hornsby-Geluk, Blair Scotland and Ros Webby.
Based in Wellington, we take pride in building strong and effective team-based client relationships and in providing pragmatic advice and representation that is clear, fresh and sharp every time.
A rare opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our outgoing and inclusive team of lawyers as a Law Clerk/Junior Lawyer. We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed their law degree with top grades
- Has either completed or is currently undertaking NZ Professionals
- Is passionate about employment law
- Is an innovative thinker
- Has outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Will flourish in a supportive and dynamic team environment
The ability to speak Te Reo Maori would also be a big plus.
If this sounds like you, send your CV and expression of interest to us, c/- email@example.com by Friday 22 February 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?