Advertiser: Country Girl ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2019
- Gold Coast
- $45,000 - $49,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We change lives by placing our entire focus on helping young women build self love and confidence, giving them the support they need to find their true value within this world.
The foundation for our self development program, is through our model search events, which provides an amazing platform to build a safe and supportive community.
As our world continues to grow, so do the issues of anxiety, depression and suicide. We are passionate about facing these problems and making a difference for those that need it the most.
At CGM we hold our values at the forefront of everything we do and we are looking for someone who not only aligns with our values but who will also bring their values to the team.
CGM was founded on the passion of one woman, to empower and inspire ALL women.
Our strength is in our energy, we are young, innovative, and not afraid to create a movement to shift community values.
We are looking for that magic fit who can help create a more positive and beautiful society one girl at a time.
Here's why we need you...
We are taking our voice and mission global, expanding to Canada and America in 2019. Due to the expansion we are on the lookout for passionate and talented Office Administrators who can work in a small team, and continue to drive our values and mission, to help us impact lives globally.
Here's what you'll do....
As a CGM Office Administrator you will be responsible for general office duties and assisting in co-ordinating events.
You will be required to work as part of a small team ensuring that you're aligned with the goals and core values of the company.
You will be responsible for 50+ daily inbound/outbound calls, data entry, emails and client interaction. You will be required to hit KPI's ensuring that your team remain on target and will be assisting in running CGM events.
You will be extremely well organised, a self motivated worker and have proven office administration experience.
Day-to-day you will be expected to;
- 50+ Inbound and outbound calls daily
- Respond to emails and social media messages
- Work with the other team members to innovate and continuously improve the CGM events
- Ensure that all key performance indicators are being met consistently
- Contact and liaise with clients
- Monitor KPI's and scoreboard, ensuring that proactive action is taken as required to achieve all KPI's
Here's what you'll look like...
- 3 years of experience in Office Administration, and you are looking to contribute to a greater purpose and mission
- You want to make an impact and change lives
- Minimum of 60 WPM typing speed
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft office and CRM program software
- Experience in public speaking
- Knowledge and experience in sales and you are confident executing in this area
- Exceptional communication, excellent phone manner and presentation skills with the ability to engage clients
- Meticulous in your work
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Calm, diligent approach to your work and the ability to work well under pressure
- Happy to travel 1 weekend per month to work at events
If our mission makes you excited, you would like to grow with an internationally expanding company and you are ready to leap into a career filled with passion and purpose, we’re ready to welcome you to the CGM team.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?