General Practice Solicitor- Graduate or 1+Year PQE with Mandarin language skills
Advertiser: Hemaru Law LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $35,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
We are a boutique dynamic law firm in North Shore, Auckland.
Due to continued growth and busy workload, we are seeking a junior Solicitor with good academic records and desire to learn.
We provide an excellent and extensive range of legal services to our clients including Property Law, Immigration, Business Law, Trusts & Estates, Family Law and Litigation. Our firm has a multi-cultural working environment where people enjoy what they do, respect each other and are committed to flourishing together. On offer here is the opportunity to work alongside esteemed Senior Solicitor/Principal in assisting their high profile New Zealand/Chinese clients.
Desired qualities of successful candidate include:
- Great command of English and Chinese language;
- Have completed your law degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong legal drafting skills;
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
- The ability to work both independently and with minimum supervision;
- An ability to solve problems and run files from start to finish.
If this role has sparked your interest, and you are keen to join a great team, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your English & Chinese CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your application.