Entry Level Customer Support Consultant
Advertiser: HROnboardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $35,000 - $50,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
- Friendly, casual Ringwood (in the heart of Eastland) based location.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing SaaS start-up company.
- Are you great with customers? Are you a fast learner with technology?
HROnboard is an exciting onboarding software as a service product that is currently used by 150+ Customers
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a love of technology who is looking for a challenge.
We are a fast growing HR Technology company.
Based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Ringwood), our ~30 person team is fast-paced, fun and tech savvy.
We have an aggressive growth history and goals and are looking for a star to join our Customer Success Delivery and Support team to help us on our journey.
We are passionate about taking on fresh new talent and working together to grow.
What you'll be doing
Your job will be focused on first level Customer Support for our existing HROnboard customers. Working in the Customer Success Delivery and Support team you will be on the frontline, working with customers.
Your work will include:
- Supporting and working with customers in order solve HROnboard issues for some of Australia/New Zealand's best-known companies (e.g. Vodafone, Redbull, Nandos, Helloworld).
- Be the voice of the customer by providing feedback on where we can improve HROnboard.
- Learn the in and outs of the HROnboard Product and be responsible for configuration changes for customer environments.
- Apply the product and customer knowledge to document operating procedures and customer help guides.
- Work with a team to improve the customer support experience and processes.
- Play a key role in the growth of the customer support team.
Exciting place to grow:
- As our key Customer Success Support representative, you will be working closely with Consultants - learning the tools of the trade.
- A clear career path to expand responsibilities from Support into a Consultant role.
- Grow in areas such as business analysis, project management and HR industry knowledge.
- HROnboard is passionate about continuous improvement which also includes your personal development!
If this role sounds fun, diverse and fast-paced – it is!
This is a great opportunity to get in early and help drive the success of a growing, forward-thinking and exciting place to work.
You will receive ongoing training and support from a company that truly values its staff.
Benefits and perks
- Quarterly team training day and half year Hackathon.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Casual working space.
- Friday lunches are on us. A great chance for everyone to catch-up.
- Friday afternoon beers.
- Quarterly activities to celebrate! Drinks, Strike Bowling, Karaoke, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, Dinners, Lawn Bowling - plus anything else the team can think of!
- Yearly kick-off overnight stay - find out what's new in the company, eat, drink and celebrate your achievements.
- Lollies for each code release - we like to celebrate our wins.
- Ringwood location close to shops, cafes and transport - easy, fast and stress-free commute to work.
- Family friendly - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible with working hours and commitments.
Who we're after?
The type of person we're looking for is:
- Passionate, ready to evangelise HROnboard.
- Enjoys helping customers get the most out of HROnboard.
- Pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively.
- A self starter who doesn't like to be micro-managed and has a "get things done" attitude.
- A natural troubleshooter who loves solving business problems in an innovative way.
- Basic understanding of business logic and workflows.
- Able to follow processes and improve on them.
- A degree in any technology/science field would be an added advantage.
- Doesn't want to travel into the CBD every day (we're based in Ringwood).
- Likes to have fun and is looking for a career, not a job!
How to apply
We do things a little differently at HROnboard.
To apply for this position:
Step 1: Apply for the position on Seek.
Step 2: Call (03) 9021 5527 and leave a voice message telling us:
- Your name and contact number
- A brief description of why you think you're best suited for the job.
- What's your favourite piece of technology and why?
Don't stress, think about your answers, then leave the message.
We appreciate your participation, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted who have completed the above steps.
Thanks for your interest in working with HROnboard.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?