Advertiser: Foamco Industries Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
Foamco Industries is a well established and fast growing Polyurethane manufacturing business, who is seeking a qualified Maintenance Fitter to head up our maintenance department supporting breakdown maintenance, shift coverage, project work installation and preventative maintenance.
The position is task driven and diverse in nature with the successful applicant needing to be self-driven and self-motivated and proficient in time management. A restricted electrical license would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate must possess.
- Mechanical fitting trade certification (ARTC)
- 2 - 5 years industrial based experience
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Quality focused
- Fork Lift Licence would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible on working shutdowns and overtime
- Team Player with a can do attitude
- Strong belief in OH & S
- Routine maintenance repairs on all machinery
- Decommissioning of machinery where necessary
- Fabrication work
- Project management when required
- Limited interstate work as and when required
- Ordering of maintenance items
- Spare parts management
If you can demonstrate the above and like Enjoying technical work and able to work independently and as part of the team, please send your resume to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance fitter?