FIFO PILBARA WA - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST UPCOMING ROLES
Advertiser: Wirlu-Murra Yindjibarndi Services Pty Lt dMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Wirlu-murra Enterprises are seeking expressions of interest from individuals to join our team on the Solomon Site NPI (non-processing infrastructure). In readiness for future vacancies we are seeking suitably experienced qualified tilers:
- Trade certificate Wall & Floor Tiling
- Industrial / Mining experience
- Valid Drivers licence - HR Licence required for some roles
- Forklift ticket desirable
- Demonstrated experience in safe work practices & OHS compliance
- Any other tickets will be looked at favourable
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Availability to attend and pass a pre-employment medical & induction in Perth in the next 1 - 2 weeks
- Experience in tile cutting & grouting
- Experience in mixing sand & screed
- Experience in waterproofing
- A team minded, positive attitude
- Must have own tools
- Must be available for immediate start
Wirlu-murra is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and female candidates for upcoming positions.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?