Production Plating Team Leader
Advertiser: STIX CATERINGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
An exceptional opportunity for a Production Plating Team Leader has become available to join our dynamic, growing and professional medium size organisation. The role is for a fixed-term period concluding December 2019 with a review for extension.
Providing First and Business class food to two major airlines, this position will involve the following:
- Assist the Production Manager and Supervisor in leading and supervising plating assistants and the overall production for all airlines meal orders in a timely manner
- Ensure all meals are correctly prepared, plated and packaged
- Ensure that the preparation of food is hygienic and prepared in accordance with company quality standards, Food Safety Standards, and HACCP requirements.
- Liaising with Production Kitchen Chefs/Cooks ensuring food products are cooked and prepared ready for plating production
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills including written and verbal.
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to supervise and motivate staff
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or equivalent
- Availability to work on the weekend and on a rotating roster
- Full Australian working rights
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?