Duttons - Parts Interpreter - Adelaide Hills.
Advertiser: DuttonsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2019
- Adelaide Hills & Barossa
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Come and join an iconic and highly successful 70 year old South Australian family owned business and be a part of the expansion into one of Australia's fastest growing regions, the Adelaide Hills.
Our new purpose built Service/Parts Centre is complete. This new facility is the biggest Service Facility in the Adelaide Hills and contains our three brands (Volkswagen, Subaru and Holden) under the one roof!
Excellent service to our customers and loyal employees have allowed us to significantly grow the Duttons brand.
Duttons are excited about expanding and are seeking a professional, self-motivated Spare Parts Interpreter to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Relate with retail and trade customers to find out their exact needs;
- Identify the make, model and variations of motor vehicles and automotive equipment;
- Check catalogues or computer databases to identify and locate the source of required parts;
- Order and receive parts from manufacturers and external suppliers;
- Prepare quotations, invoicing for counter and phone sales;
- Keep sales and stock records.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have friendly phone manner
- Have strong organisational skills
- Enjoy working part of a team
- Able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Reliable and self-motivated working within WH&S guidelines
- Current driver's license and forklift license would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the Parts Department selling all the companies brands. Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds DMS will be well regarded although not essential as training will be provided.
Duttons is committed to delivering excellence in sales and customer service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and a long term career opportunity.
When applying, please include cover letter, resume and referees.
All new employees are required to undergo National Police and
Medical Clearance. All applications are held in confidence
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?