Workplace Safety and Environmental Manager (WSE)
Advertiser: Westpork Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Management
Westpork is Western Australia’s largest pork producer with over 120 employees spread across 11 sites. Due to a recent acquisition, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced WSE individual.
We are presently seeking a self-motivated candidate to join our management team.
Main duties will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain WSE programs and procedures for multiple projects and locations;
- Training of the required WSE resources;
- Maintain WSE registers and records;
- Initiate accident investigation reports and recommend corrective measures;
- Promote and enhance a safety culture;
- Coordinate internal and external production training for staff; and
- Environmental sample collection, monitoring and report collation.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Cert IV WHS;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Ability to develop and deliver WSE training and development programs;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of key stakeholders;
- Farming background highly regarded but not essential.
This is a Perth based position with frequent visits to rural sites.
Expressions of interest should be emailed, with attached resume to Richard Evison at firstname.lastname@example.org