- Job Listing Date
- 1 Feb 2019
- Western QLD
- $68,000 plus super and salary sacrifice available
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld are an established leading not for profit employer of choice providing a suite of services to individuals and families in the thriving developing regional centre of Toowoomba and as well as providing services to South West Qld including St George, Roma, Charleville and Cunnamulla.
Part Time Youth Support Worker - 30.4 hours per week - Fixed Term Contract until 21 June 2019
List of Duties
- To assist young people in overcoming personal and social barriers to achieving greater social and economic participation in their local community
- To identify and develop initiatives and strategies to reduce the barriers facing young people in terms of their safety, well being and engagement in family and community living arrangements.
- To develop and hold a systemic management framework that values relationships and reflects the principles of inclusions, respect, participation and transparency.
- As a team member of the greater Lifeline Darling Downs team, facilitate the achievement of LDDSWQ Ltd.'s philosophy, mission, strategy and its annual goals and objectives.
The Position Description is available and can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Once you have received your application pack, please send your resume together with a 1-2 page letter responding to the Selection Criteria contained in the position description and cover letter to:
Rachelle Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 2119, Toowoomba, Qld 4350
Applications must be submitted to this email address by no later than 5pm on Monday 11 February 2019.