Advertiser: IBA Tourism Asset Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Feb 2019
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at Wilpena Pound Resort in the Flinders Ranges, for someone wishing to utilise their experience in a fast-paced, remote resort environment. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head Chef and Chef to ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen.
Interested? You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of menus and recipes and food products
- Assist the head chef in food preparation and kitchen duties
- Ensure orders are completed in a timely level
- Be a pro-active part of ,and support a dynamic team
- Provide high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Work safely at all times
- Demonstrate your ability and willingness to work for and with the Traditional Owners.
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to detailing your skills, experience and suitability for the role via Seek.
This is a live in role providing you with an opportunity to experience the outback and live and work in a special part of the world. You will have access to affordable living arrangements and subsidised meals.
Employment includes competitive remuneration and a clean, safe, multicultural, people friendly environment.
Adnyamathanha, Yura , local and Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only candidates meeting the selection criteria will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cook?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a head chef / chef de cuisine?