Casual Cleaner - Malmsbury Camp
Advertiser: DoxaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Feb 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- $24.05 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
- Passionate working with young people in a residential outdoor education setting
- Casual position (with possibility of extended hours)
- $24.05 per hour
About Doxa Youth Foundation (Doxa)
Doxa provides programs for young people from challenging life circumstances to access positive life experiences, education opportunities and employment pathways. We support over 8,000 young Victorians each year.
We operate across three sites: Spencer Street Office in Melbourne CBD, City Camp in Melbourne CBD and our rural residential facility, Malmsbury Camp, near Kyneton in Central Victoria.
Our Malmsbury Camp is looking for an experienced cleaner to join our team on a casual basis, working 10 hours a week (Wednesdays and Fridays).
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Previous experience in a cleaning role
- Good work ethic and eye for detail
- Be reliable, punctual, and show initiative
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Requirements to undertake police and Working with Children checks
The successful applicant will require a current Working with Children Check and undertake a national/international police history check. Doxa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying will need to meet all compliance requirements. Doxa is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background or people with a disability to apply.
How to apply for this job
A detailed position description is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward applications (including a cover letter) via email to email@example.com by Friday 15 February. Initial enquiries may be directed to Benjamin Miller on 03 5473 4310.