- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
PERFECTION. We’re what you might call a home-grown company – in more ways than one! For over 40 years we’ve operated as a family business. We have a long history in agriculture and, together with the Australian farming community. we grow the freshest, most flavoursome produce around. Operating across Australia, we employ over 1000 people from diverse backgrounds. From farmers to production staff and corporate roles, Perfection Fresh Australia operates across many departments and disciplines. We are passionate about what we do, we respect each other, the industry, and our products. We thrive on innovation and are committed to leading the way. We are energetic and like to have fun, but we always strive to be disciplined and ethical in our approach.
About the Role: -
Based at out Head Office in Homebush NSW and reporting to the Technical Business Analyst, this operations position will see you establish a national framework for managing ULD transactions across multiple sites, with a view to reduce pallet hire costs whilst eliminating pallet losses.
Your key responsibilities will include: -
- Ensure national equipment control procedures are reviewed and implemented;
- Test and audit to ensure compliance of procedures and other internal controls;
- Ensure equipment transfers, equipment hire costs and recoveries are managed and processed in accordance with stakeholder contracts;
- Monitor and reconcile all pallet and equipment accounts for multiple sites;
- Oversee and ensure sites comply with the national equipment procedures;
- Monthly stock take.
To be successful in this role, you will need: -
- Previous experience in a ULD Manager role, including recoveries;
- Sound knowledge of pallet control software (2IC) would be an advantage;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Responsive and adaptive to change.
You’ll enjoy working with people who are passionate about what they do within a successful culture. You’ll have a can-do attitude, take pride in your work, and own your role. You must be able to demonstrate strong initiative, be self-motivated, and have the willingness to develop your career in the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's largest fresh produce groups. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. Perfection Fresh Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Do you have customer service experience?