Early Childhood Educator - Room Assistant Penrith - ISA Contact Part Time
Advertiser: Spunky Monkeys Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Early Childhood Educator - Room Assistant Penrith - ISA (Inclusion Support) Contact, Part Time
- Are You a Great Early Childhood Educator?
- Are You Genuinely APPRECIATED?
- Are You REWARDED for the awesome work you do?
Come and work with us at Spunky Monkeys where you are APPRECIATED and REWARDED for the wonderful work you do.
We are a family run and operated centre and believe in work/life balance. Come and join our fun and supportive team with great opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- You must hold a minimum Certificate III Children Services
- You must have minimum 5 years experience in educating children aged 0-5 years
- You must have an understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- You must hold current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training (or be willing to obtain this).
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Dedicated to developing children
- Dedicated to developing educators
- Desire to be part of a team and provide excellent care
To have an advantage:
- You will be confident and proficient with planning and programming in line with the EYLF and NQF.
- Familiar with Inclusion Support
Spunky Monkeys Early Learning Centre (Penrith):
Spunky Monkeys Early Learning Centre (Penrith) is approved for 32 children aged 0-6, organised into two groups, generally based on age. Our Chimpanzees range from 6 weeks to 2 years and our Gorilla room for our 2 to 5 year olds. Each group have their own play space and specific learning resources.
Find out more, email your resume today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?