- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
Category Manager – Perfection Fresh Australia
Rapidly expanding Australian fresh produce Company.
Reporting to the General Manager Commercial you will be responsible for the achievement of sales and market share targets for the portfolio of Mangoes, Melons and Pines in accordance with the Company’s business plan.
You will work closely with customers, growers and the broader Perfection team to deliver this strategy. To be successful in this role you will have worked in the agricultural industry for more than 5 years in a sales or related position with retail customer management experience.
The role has an emphasis on data analysis and consumer insights, to inform planning for the successful performance and growth of product categories – your experience in the preparation, interpretation and analysis of data will be critical.
- contribute to the development of the Category Plan, manage plan implementation including the incorporation of new customer needs and buying trends as required
- manage the category team in the delivery of the business plan
- collaborate with other key in-house expertise such as Technical Quality, Operations and Marketing to support the plan achievement
- management of the customer relationship for the category products
Skills & Experience
- tertiary qualifications
- highly developed influence and negotiation capability
- business acumen
- sales experience in the agricultural sector
- ability to undertake data analysis to inform strategy and plan management
This role will require regular national travel.
Only those applicants with the right to work in Australia are welcomed to apply. No agencies please.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?